Help Social Impact Start-up Make a Difference in Los Angeles70MillionJobs.com
Online Marketing / Social Media InternBalckstone
Technical Support Engineer InternCrestron
Technical Business Analyst InternshipUnitedLex
Computer Forensics InternshipUnitedLex
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
IT InternMcKesson Corporation
Site Coordinator InternBookmark This
STEM PATHs Innovation Network/ S.P.I.N.
Posted: April 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSTEM PATH INNOVATION NETWORK is a"Non-profit community based TechEd startup in Seattle that provides quality enrichment workshops featuring STEAM programming and leadership skills in low income communities serving at-risk and homeless multi-cultural youth."
Creating Equity and Opportunities for Youth to Succeed in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math one Student at a Time...
WHAT WE DO
Offering STEAM based classes...
Computer Tech Literacy
About the Role:
• Be able to travel to different school sites within the Seattle/Bellevue/SODO districts
• Coordinates site/partner/organization outreach
• Establishes connection between site partners and SPIN.
• Responsible for communicating program requirements and agreements to all parties involved- site, Program
Apply Online at www.stempaths.org
Responsibilities• Coordinate outreach to sites, partners, and organizations. Communicate and follow up, coordinate meetings to
secure site and instructors
• Stay up-to-date with site partners to determine program and workshop needs. Work closely with program delivery
team to develop customized learning packages, and identify needs for instructors
• Serve as point of contact for instructors- work with HR, Program Delivery team to maintain accurate and relevant
contact information database of instructors
Requirements• College Junior/ Senior
• Some industry experience with relevant STEAM-based software and tools, e.g. Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop), web/Java programming, Lego Mindstorms,
• Experience in youth development, community building and outreach preferred
• Must be a local resident or attend college in Washington State.
• Must have reliable transportation or be able to get to varies school sites as needed.