Website Developer internshipMGD Management
Mobile App Dev-IOS/AndroidEtching-It.com
Project Management InternshipAppIt Ventures
3D Printing Intern3DUniPrint
Internet Programming InternP.Y.E. Education Center
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
115 W. 18th St.
New York, NY
Posted: October 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe need interns for two companies. Growth Hackers NYC is a growth hacking agency. Bstow is a platform that allows users to link up a bank account, pick any non-profit, and whenever they spend an uneven amount, it automatically rounds up their spare change to the nearest dollar, sending the difference to the non-profit they chose.
You will learn about how to accelerate growth and user acquisition that is way less expensive than traditional media. This is the direction that marketing is heading (if it's not already here).
We are located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan and are growing fast. We need paid and full time interns.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Learns and uses growth hacking techniques
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- **Most importantly - have an endless curiosity for learning.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment