Marketing CopywriterWave2Wave Solution Corporation
Fall Web Services and IT Intern (Unpaid)PAHO Foundation
IT for English-Italian business coaching International company - social media managerYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)ACT Now Psychotherapy
Business Development / Marketing InternPro-Active Managed IT
Intern or Volunteer with ChangingThePresent.org to Support African-American Nonprofits!Changing The Present
Business Development Coordinator InternshipMSIGHTS
Web DeveloperLyfe Of Lux, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
115 W. 18th St.
New York, NY
Posted: October 19 2015
DescriptionWe need interns for two companies. Growth Hackers NYC is a growth hacking agency. Bstow is a platform that allows users to link up a bank account, pick any non-profit, and whenever they spend an uneven amount, it automatically rounds up their spare change to the nearest dollar, sending the difference to the non-profit they chose.
You will learn about how to accelerate growth and user acquisition that is way less expensive than traditional media. This is the direction that marketing is heading (if it's not already here).
We are located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan and are growing fast. We need paid and full time interns.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Learns and uses growth hacking techniques
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- **Most importantly - have an endless curiosity for learning.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment