IT/Computer Systems Internmroads
Web Developer, Online Marketing and Customer ServiceBusiness & Gaming Technologies
Telemarketing internJean Martin, Inc.
Junior Logistics AnalystLuggage Forward
Web Programmer/DeveloperWorld of Toonz Enterprises
App DeveloperWorld of Toonz Enterprises
IT Sales - New Business Generation TeamBlue Equinox
Digital Marketing Google AdsenseLendinero
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: October 10 2015
Company Location: Kennesaw, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVendorspace is here to revolutionize the way you book events and vendors. We’ve created a platform to connect professionals in the industry to make planning events easier, and vending opportunities more accessible. Our unique, match-making platform eliminates tedious request forms and the complicated search by creating a dedicated space for seizing opportunities in the event industry.
We are currently seeking a social media intern to assist us with our launch campaign. The official website and mobile app will be released this summer; we will need to make sure we have enough subscribers for the launch. This role will involve managing our marketing budget and social media accounts to build an active audience. This is the perfect role for Marketing/PR students seeking to build their portfolio through a start up opportunity.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Manages marketing budget and coordinates online marketing/advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge (we can be flexible on this if you're the right fit!)
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment