Webdesigners WantedDowntown Weekly LA
Now Hiring Instructors for Technology Summer Camp!iD Tech
Instill Confidence. Ignite Passion. Instruct at iD Tech Camps!iD Tech
Teach Girls To Code, Design, and InspireiD Tech
Software Engineer, Web Application Developer, Search Engine OptimizationRNTR, Inc.
Curating Mixed Relaties – project internCenter for the Holographic Arts
Inspiring Instructors Wanted For All-Girls Tech CampiD Tech
Now Hiring Computer Science, Robotics, and Engineering Instructors for Summer Academy ProgramiD Tech
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: October 10 2015
Company Location: Kennesaw, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionVendorspace (stylized as vendorspace) is an online community for vendors and event organizers to connect. Imagine all the features of your favorite social network – requesting friends, messaging, and sharing photos and videos of memorable experiences (events in this case) – centered around freelance opportunities.
Our platform takes social networking to the next level, connecting local vendors with event organizers for a mutually beneficial, profit-driven relationship. This service eliminates tedious request forms and the complicated search by creating a dedicated space for seizing opportunities in the event industry.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment