WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
BCB STEM Intern - Atlanta Summer CampBlack and College Bound
Marketing Intern for Luxury Product in TechnologyM39 Consulting
Administrative AssistantTrux, Inc.
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
1465 Stuart Engals Blvd Ste 105
Mount Pleasant, SC
Posted: October 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTakeout Town is a marketing & technology company located in Mt Pleasant, SC. We specialize in online ordering, marketing, and delivery coordination for restaurants in multiple locations. With the current state of our particular industry, there is an incredible opportunity for growth and expansion both for anyone with experience in our industry and for our company in particular.
Our current opportunity would include managing social media accounts and cultivating relevant content for each platform (currently includes facebook, twitter, and instagram - but we love new things and are open to guidance and testing other outlets). We are a young tech company and are very open to new opportunities and growth potential inside of our organization. This position may require that you stop into our office from time to time, but would be mostly a work at home situation at this time. If we see the growth that we expect, then this position has the opportunity to become paid....and maybe even bigger in the long run. We are looking for someone to help us grow and learn about this realm, and ideally, someone who may be interested in growing with us in the future.
Responsibilities- Utilize social media knowledge to engage with a community of fans/followers online and to expand that community
- Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies are always evolving
- Assist with email marketing campaigns and strategies
- Potentially, coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Communications, Social Media Management
Preferred - Email Marketing, Social Media Advertising