Media Intern (Film/Video Editing)Avaulte
Sales & Marketingloghubapp
Research/Biz Dev Intern (NYC or remote)Supervetted, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternTech Row
Website DesignJACK-e Custom Designs
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Girls Who Code Instructor – Intern/Volunteer (Unpaid): Starts 11/1 (1-day/week)BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
Web/software development/Programming InternshipEntiver Technology LLC
Social Media Guru InternshipBookmark This
2150 Colorado Ave, Ste 100
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: August 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGSN is the leader in game show entertainment across multimedia. GSN presents original and classic game programming and skill-based competitive entertainment and games via its 80-million subscriber television network, the GSN.com website and its position as one of the leading casual games companies in the world. GSN’s cross-platform content gives game lovers the opportunity to win cash and prizes, through GSN’s popular TV game shows and GSN Games free casual games, mobile and social games, and skill-game tournaments. GSN’s television network is distributed throughout the U.S., Caribbean and Canada by all major cable operators, satellite providers and telcos. GSN is owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment and AT&T Entertainment Group. For further information, please visit www.gsntv.com and for career information please visit www.gsntvcareers.com
Position: Social Media Guru Intern
Location: GSN, Santa Monica
Are you a naturally curious person with a strong interest in mobile apps and entertainment? If so, we want to hear from you.
GSN has a couple of initiatives focused on producing unique and captivating experiences for users all over the world.
The Social Media Guru intern will play an integral role coordinating social media efforts, assisting in quality assurance tasks, conducting user testing, and raising overall awareness of our soon to be released properties.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is hungry and looking to gain valuable experience in a fast paced startup atmosphere.
• Manage content, execution and growth for social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, Vine).
• Provide quality assurance for a variety of new product features, platforms and tools.
• Coordinate focused user testing efforts in-person or over the internet.
• Identify key opportunities to drive growth for mobile applications given company objectives.
ResponsibilitiesIf you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “Social Media Guru Internship” in subject line for immediate consideration.
RequirementsYou must have…
• Willingness to embody our culture of being collaborative, a self-starter, competitive, passionate, bold, distinctive, innovative, creative and able to have fun!
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• The ability to multi-task effectively; Well-organized and a self-starter
• Strong team orientation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail