App Startup Internkargoe
Graphic Design InternMoven
Wordpress Specialist / Web Designer / Website Master - Help create a Better WorldBetter World International
Information Technology Systems InternMcKesson Corporation
Web DeveloperEastern Point Trust Company
Quality Assurance Intern, San Francisco CaliforniaReliaMax Holding Company
Ruby on Rails Intern at a Social Impact StartupVisit.org
Summer Internship - Strategy (Local Houston,TX students preferred)HCSS
Software Development Intern (Android)Bookmark This
3350 Thomas Rd
Santa Clara, CA
Posted: March 30 2017
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTimeTackle is in the mission to solve time tracking and management problem through the usage of effective reporting, analytics and machine learning. Our founders have worked in Fortune 100 companies and unicorn startups. We already have a working business with hundreds of paid users. We are a small company based in Mountain View, CA with team members spread around the world.
We are currently looking for interns to help us with Software Development. We are looking for a passionate programmer, who not only can solve problems but also can write high-quality bug-free code. You will be primarily working on developing different product features that require strong mobile development and/or data engineering/analytics expertise.
If you think you can help us with the development work, please shoot an email to email@example.com and we can take it from there.
Responsibilities- Develop features from mockups and feature spec using best software development practices
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the features developed to ensure correct functionality
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
Requirements- Proficiency in Android software development
- Understanding of machine learning and/or data visualization is a plus
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Highly organized / able to work on own with minimal hand holding
- Passionate about software quality