Business Development / Sales InternKUGADI Inc.
Startup Web Technology InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Looking for Android Application developer Intern for IoT applicationActiveScaler Inc.
Looking for IoT developers using Node.jsActiveScaler Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternTakeout Town
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Web Development InternRobbie & Co. Mens Shop
Community Operations InternTech Talent South
Software EngineerBookmark This
165 Western Ave. N. Suite 8
Saint Paul, MN
Posted: November 17 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Reeher (www.reeher.com) is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of web and mobile solutions that help leading universities achieve their fundraising goals. Reeher’s accelerated growth over the last couple of years has attracted some of the biggest names in university fundraising as customers, including Johns Hopkins University, the University of Cincinnati, Drexel University, Duke University and many more. In addition, Reeher’s solution was recognized as a top product in 2012 within its industry.
ResponsibilitiesAre you studying to be a Software Engineer and want some real world experience, ability to work within a fast paced development team, and see the results of your work benefiting higher education? Reeher, LLC is looking for a Software Engineer Intern to help us make a measurable difference in university fundraising. A Software Engineer Intern at Reeher is a member of the SCRUM/Agile based development team. A good candidate should be proficient in most responsibilities listed below and willing to learn the remaining items.
• Work within an agile development team designing and developing software solutions
• Participate in Sprint planning and work estimation
• Apply Test Driven Development at any time where the technique is applicable to solve the problem at hand
• Work with System Administration Team to facilitate code releases to the Reeher Platform
• Apply appropriate design patterns to practical problems translating them into working code
• Act as escalation point to troubleshoot complex issues with production environment
• Understand business needs and be capable of translating them into technical solutions
• Communicate frequently and collaboratively with business resources
• Self-motivate and self-manage in an rapid application development environment
• Take ownership of project components
• Review team members’ code and functionality as a story owner
• Will have completed at least their junior year in working towards a B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science/Information Systems
• Basic knowledge of relational databases – simple DBA tasks and SQL queries
• Ability to create and optimize cross-browser/platform code
• Ability and desire to work closely with a small, focused team and challenging deadlines
• Ability to use and learn multiple software tools and platforms quickly
• Familiarity with testing frameworks, software testing best practices, and creating test plans
• Object-oriented analysis/design and implementation skills
• UI Design – Usability and/or graphic design
• Excellent and written communication skills
• Ability to pass background/credit check
• Ability to work on site at our corporate office