UX expert / Social media analytics / Growth Hacker internSocialinfluen.se
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Software Engineer, Web Application Developer, Search Engine OptimizationRNTR, Inc.
Marketing/PR Firm Delivers Off & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Webdesigners WantedDowntown Weekly LA
Now Hiring Instructors for Technology Summer Camp!iD Tech
Instill Confidence. Ignite Passion. Instruct at iD Tech Camps!iD Tech
Teach Girls To Code, Design, and InspireiD Tech
Swimming-tech product testing + customer supportBookmark This
44 Tehama Street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: November 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInstabeat is an award winning startup based in Beirut and SF, manufacturing a heads-up display for swimmers to track their workouts. We are all about health, sports, and understanding our bodies through data.
As we ship our first product and develop the next, we are looking for an intern who can help us with the product testing and customer support.
Responsibilities- needs to know how to swim well, and be constantly testing new releases to provide feedback to the engineering team.
- needs to constantly give the engineering team feedback on how to improve the product/app and report bugs.
- plan and coordinate testing panels in accordance to a test plan developed with the engineering team.
- needs to answer customer inquiries and support current users email/social media. If customers are having a bug, needs to reproduce it/understand it/report it to the engineering team.
- needs to write backer updates and share them on social media.
RequirementsOur rockstar intern:
- needs to have a very good English
- needs to be passionate about sports and more specifically swimming (need to be able to swim all 4 strokes).
- needs to have a good understanding about wearable technology, sports technology and sports monitoring.
- needs to know how to use mailchimp, social media, and wordpress.
- could be engineering/marketing/business major.
- needs to be in SF.
SkillsRequired - Business English, Sports, Swimming, WordPress, MailChimp, Social Media, Customer Support
Preferred - Quality Control, Consumer Product Testing, Product Testing