Tech and productivity junkieBookmark This
515 west 52nd street
New York, NY
Posted: June 25 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI'm looking for someone who knows Salesforce or could learn it fast! I'd want you to understand how to input contacts and align the system to meet my business needs. The good news is that I am an entrepreneur running my own consulting business out of my home. So you aren't expected to figure this out for a huge company. The main priority is to organize my contacts and sales pipeline. I'm looking for someone who is naturally passionate about doing this. I know that people with passion naturally find creative solutions.
I'm also looking for someone who is passionate about my mission. I work with clients who care about wellbeing, have a wellbeing service. I also train larger organization on how to increase the health, wellbeing and happiness of their companies. Read more about me here www.danielleposa.com
What's in it for you:
- You learn about what it takes to build a start up
- I introduce you to a TON of amazing people in NYC
- You get to come on client meetings with me and attend exclusive events
- You build great resume experience because by working in a startup you get much more "hands on" than working with a larger organization
- You'll learn a lot about yourself and how to live a great life. You'll learn about what I teach my clients. I promise you will be inspired :)
NOTE: Most work can be done remotely, but I'd like to meet on a weekly basis.
ResponsibilitiesWatching Salesforce Training videos
Cleaning up the contact spreadsheet and inputing it into the system
Training ME on how to use Salesforce properly
RequirementsThe ability to learn the ins and outs of salesforce.
You love researching various apps and basically anything that increases productivity.
SkillsRequired - Excel, Highly detail oriented, Motivated self-starter, Hard Worker, Tech-savvy, Ambitious
Preferred - Salesforce, Entrepreneurial Skills