Help Social Impact Start-up Make a Difference in Los Angeles70MillionJobs.com
Online Marketing / Social Media InternBalckstone
Technical Support Engineer InternCrestron
Technical Business Analyst InternshipUnitedLex
Computer Forensics InternshipUnitedLex
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
IT InternMcKesson Corporation
Tech Support/Lite IT InternshipBookmark This
4201 W. Broadway
Posted: September 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLaunch your career building in demand experience through Innovia Communications Internship Program. We are a small audio/video conferencing business expanding into telecommunications and security. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO, gain “real world” experience in high impact tasks, and develop a deeper understanding of business. We are able to provide this experience by maintaining a small and effective team. In addition to gaining in demand experience through our unpaid internship program, we offer occasional projects for compensation and flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy schedule.
Responsibilities• Learn current platforms utilized by Innovia Communications
• Troubleshoot office equipment and hardware
• Contact friendly computers and evaluate specs
• Additional projects as assigned
Requirements• Pursuing a degree in Information Technology or related fields
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to follow directions and take initiative on assigned projects
• Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
• Should be a fast learner, adaptable, and enthusiastic