Web Design & Development InternshipI-SITE, Inc.
iOS Social Media Development Intern/Co-FounderJesús Armand / Photographer + Director
Software, Mobile, Web Applications Developer (Intern)757 Media
Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
Business Development / Sales InternKUGADI Inc.
Startup Web Technology InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Looking for Android Application developer Intern for IoT applicationActiveScaler Inc.
Looking for IoT developers using Node.jsActiveScaler Inc.
Technology InternshipBookmark This
Knockout Media Group
16435 N Scottsdale Rd
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIntern will contribute directly to the delivery of 2017 initiatives, goal and objectives in assigned discipline area of Technology. They will be responsible for project and services / support work including software development, testing, information management, analysis, project and change management, and infrastructure support.
Interns will have the opportunity to enhance and apply technical, verbal and written communication skills. They will also have the opportunity to advance their business knowledge.
ResponsibilitiesEssential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Gain understanding of tools, technology, resources and techniques used to create quality applications.
• Opportunity for an in-depth experience with agile and pragmatic development methodologies.
• Assist with the development of applications using contemporary Microsoft technologies (C#, Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2008, Sharepoint).
• Participate in a highly team-oriented, leadership focused environment.
• Complete special projects and tasks as assigned.
Requirements• Knowledge of web / java / UI / programming concepts and technologies
• Knowledge of relational database concepts and functions
• Knowledge of current web technologies and concepts
• Knowledge of development life cycles and methodologies
• Collaborative skills
• Problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills
• Ability to think and analyze logically
• Microsoft Office skills
• Knowledge of project management methods and principles
• Written and oral business communication skills
• Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or related major field of study
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, IT, Technology, Project Management, Java, Web, User Interface Programming
Preferred - Enthusiastic, Knowledge-hungry Learner