- Internships /
- Technology /
- Technology Program Fall & Spring Internship - Computer Science - East Bay
Technical Copywriter InternshipMs
Programming InternAssociation Capital Assurance
Website Design InternSingle in Stilettos
esp8266 lua programmerPiRshared
Dynamic Marketing Team with a Art & Technology StartUpAvaulte
Intern for Cutting Edge Media-Tech CompanyRANDIAN
Marketing Technology InternAndium
Technology Program Fall & Spring Internship - Computer Science - East BayBookmark This
2324 Second Street
Posted: September 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are coders inspiring young programmers, video game designers, robotics engineers to take the challenge of hands on programing. Our programs teach and mentor students ages K-12 in a fun, high-energy project based learning environment.
if You're tech-savvy and love programming and teaching and you’re also a flexible team player with strong communication skills - knodemy wants you!!!
Be part of a movement and help us provide an opportunity to every student to learn to do hands on coding!
Gain real-world experience and build your resume, all while enriching the lives of students!
Competitive Pay: We hire the best—and compensate accordingly.
References: You do good work, and we’ve got your back.
Compensation: $1000 - $1200 Stipend per month.
Hours: 20-25 hours per week
Prefer local candidates
Learn more about knodemy at: www.knodemy.com
Responsibilities- Lead Hacakthons and BootCamps
- Assist in curriculum development
- Assist in training/workshops for Computer Science programs
- & AD-HOC projects.
RequirementsQualified applicants must demonstrate proficiency in one or more of the following areas:
• Programming in Java or C++
• Robotics building and programming
• Mobile App Development for iPhone, iPad & Android
• Web Design and Digital Photography
• Digital Video Editing
• Game Modding
• Strong communication skills
• Teaching experience
• A team player attitude
• A sense of humor
• Energy and stamina
• Experience or genuine desire to work with kids and/or teens
• College graduate or enrolled in Bachelor's or Masters in Computer Science.
Preferred - Java, Python, Android Development, Film Editing, Ruby on Rails, iOS development, Adobe, Good communication skills