All Functional Areas InternSway80
Help Social Impact Start-up Make a Difference in Los Angeles70MillionJobs.com
Online Marketing / Social Media InternBalckstone
Technical Support Engineer InternCrestron
Technical Business Analyst InternshipUnitedLex
Computer Forensics InternshipUnitedLex
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Technology TrainerBookmark This
7255 S Havana St
Posted: August 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTech start up in expansion is looking for the best talented Tech Trainers. The candidate will work all over Colorado.
• Takes a personalized approach anchored in respect and patience to help folks become confident navigating personal technology on their own terms
• Determines customer needs.
• Maintains safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and procedures.
• Conducts training classes by presenting customer-specific, audience-specific and generic software/ hardware applications.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing company’s standards.
• Maintains technical knowledge up to date
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Technical Trainer Skills and Qualifications:
• Presentation Skills
• Written Communication
• Understanding of Mac and Pc’s environment
• Understanding the use of Android and iPhone smart phones