IT Sales - New Business Generation TeamBlue Equinox
Digital Marketing Google AdsenseLendinero
Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Technical WriterAdvantest America
Integrated Network Engineering InternshipIT Initiatives
Consulting Internship Focused on IoTQuavant Innovations
Content Marketing InternHaiku Deck, Inc.
3d modeling InternBookmark This
Posted: August 10 2015
Company Location: Charlestown, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description3Dbox.club is an early stage startup that is making 3D printing accessible to all by making the coolest and most innovative 3D printed things. Each month we put together the useful and fun 3D printed models and then print them, so that each month our customers can get an join the world of the future.
This industry is growing insanely quickly, with 100,000's of printers sold each year, and one day there will be a 3D printer in every home. We help people make their dreams of joining this revolution a reality without all of the headache of buying, setting up, finding models to print; saving them hours and time.
We will be launching in September with our first pre-launch production run and going public with a full launch on October's box.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- You will be helping design the future of 3D printing
- Work with founder to help develop product market fit
- Evangelize 3D printing as the future and design how people can feel like makers.
Why do an internship with 3Dbox.club:
- This is an opportunity to have a huge impact on an early company, in an industry that is growing rapidly. You will helping build a brand.
Responsibilities- This is an opportunity to have a huge impact on an early company's designs and user experience
- You will be working on 3d models and designs
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Design, Studio Arts, Software Engineering, anything cool :)
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experience with Solidworks, or any CAD software is a must
SkillsRequired - Solidworks, SketchUp, Computer Aided Design
Preferred - Computer Aided Design