Help Social Impact Start-up Make a Difference in Los Angeles70MillionJobs.com
Online Marketing / Social Media InternBalckstone
Technical Support Engineer InternCrestron
Technical Business Analyst InternshipUnitedLex
Computer Forensics InternshipUnitedLex
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
IT InternMcKesson Corporation
Web Design DeveloperBookmark This
Musafiri & Associates
260 Madison Ave, Suite 204
New York, NY
Posted: September 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMusafiri & Associates is a small private law firm in Midtown Manhattan focusing on International Law, Immigration Law, and Business Law.
- International Law: The firm represents public and private companies in their transactions involving foreign elements (export/import), the creation of new entities and operations abroad, and high-net-worth individuals on legal matters in the United States and abroad. The firm also represents families that control global businesses and assets, in both their corporate and personal interests.
- Immigration Law: Our firm provides employers and employees with the latest and most appropriate immigration strategies. We represent businesses, as well as individuals and families undergoing the U.S. immigration process, whether they are in the United States or around the world.
- Business Law: We represent individuals, entrepreneurs, start-ups, emerging companies, established companies, business owners and not-for-profit organizations in a variety of industries including Internet ventures, education, retail, fashion, art, advertising, media, and other professional services.
This job position will require the designing, building, and maintenance of Web sites, content creation, development and management of web-based databases, and digital media. In addition the applicant will operate within a team of other professionals, lawyers and non-lawyers, and will interact with external corporate and individual clients, partners, and others. While the web design and management is a must, the position is responsible for a revenue center. The position is paid with a salary and/or commissions.
Responsibilities• Design, build, or maintain Web sites, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
• Perform or direct Web site updates.
• Write, design, or edit Web page content, or direct others producing content.
• Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
• Back up files from Web sites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems.
• Confer with management team or development team to discuss and determine layout design.
• Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
Requirements• Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy.
• Must have obtained a Bachelors degree or other type of professional certification in web design/administration.
• An innovative self-starter with problem-solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
• Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face.
• Knowledge of professional tools for web design administration, including WordPress.