Serious and Professional Intern WantedDryvebi.com
Information Technology in Sales and Management Training for New StartupsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Participants Needed for Mobile App Focus Group Testing (LA)Mobile App Testing
UberEATS Event AmbassadorUber
Software, Mobile, Web Applications Developer (Intern)757 Media
Social media internship with social justice tech app - LEGAL EQUALIZERInteriors by Jacquin / Legal Equalizer, Inc.
3D Printing Marketing AssistantiMakr
3D Printing Sales assistantiMakr
Web Design/UX + Development Apprentice (a.k.a. "Titan of Tech")Bookmark This
Yellow Leaf Hammocks
2636 Gough St
San Francisco, CA
Posted: March 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYellow Leaf Hammocks is a bootstrapped young social enterprise dedicated to creating artisan jobs + ending poverty through the sale of "insanely comfy" hammocks. We are seeking rockstars, samurais + trailblazers to join our team for Spring, Summer 2016. Apprentices will have the opportunity to work closely with the leaders of a "Best for the World" B Corp and have a deep + lasting impact on our mission + growth. (Applications accepted on a rolling basis)
TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT: http://hammock-apprentice.strikingly.com/
Here's an overview of the Web Design/UX + Development Apprentice role:
• Handling website development/support tasks
• Conducting A/B testing to improve key site metrics
• Proposing new ideas for improving user experience and increasing conversion
• Data analysis + reporting to Leadership Team to drive key decision making + strategy
• Implement SEO improvements to increase Google traffic to website
• Working with Creative Director/Sales to make routine site updates
• Learning, testing and evaluating digital advertising strategies - i.e., Facebook, Adroll, etc.
• MUST LOVE HAMMOCKS (OBVIOUSLY)
• Self-Direction + Ability to Prioritize
• Able to put on a “marketing cap” + build brand through online presence/functions
• Critical thinking to translate analytics into action
• The ability to understand, edit, and implement code
Working knowledge of PHP, HTML5, Java, Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Ai, Id, Dw.) Basic knowledge of SEO and e-commerce best practices. Experience with Shopify (liquid) a plus!
For more information + to apply, visit http://hammock-apprentice.strikingly.com/