Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
UX expert / Social media analytics / Growth Hacker internSocialinfluen.se
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Software Engineer, Web Application Developer, Search Engine OptimizationRNTR, Inc.
Marketing/PR Firm Delivers Off & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Webdesigners WantedDowntown Weekly LA
Now Hiring Instructors for Technology Summer Camp!iD Tech
Instill Confidence. Ignite Passion. Instruct at iD Tech Camps!iD Tech
Web Design/UX + Development Apprentice (a.k.a. "Titan of Tech")Bookmark This
Yellow Leaf Hammocks
2636 Gough St
San Francisco, CA
Posted: March 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYellow Leaf Hammocks is a bootstrapped young social enterprise dedicated to creating artisan jobs + ending poverty through the sale of "insanely comfy" hammocks. We are seeking rockstars, samurais + trailblazers to join our team for Spring, Summer 2016. Apprentices will have the opportunity to work closely with the leaders of a "Best for the World" B Corp and have a deep + lasting impact on our mission + growth. (Applications accepted on a rolling basis)
TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT: http://hammock-apprentice.strikingly.com/
Here's an overview of the Web Design/UX + Development Apprentice role:
• Handling website development/support tasks
• Conducting A/B testing to improve key site metrics
• Proposing new ideas for improving user experience and increasing conversion
• Data analysis + reporting to Leadership Team to drive key decision making + strategy
• Implement SEO improvements to increase Google traffic to website
• Working with Creative Director/Sales to make routine site updates
• Learning, testing and evaluating digital advertising strategies - i.e., Facebook, Adroll, etc.
• MUST LOVE HAMMOCKS (OBVIOUSLY)
• Self-Direction + Ability to Prioritize
• Able to put on a “marketing cap” + build brand through online presence/functions
• Critical thinking to translate analytics into action
• The ability to understand, edit, and implement code
Working knowledge of PHP, HTML5, Java, Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Ai, Id, Dw.) Basic knowledge of SEO and e-commerce best practices. Experience with Shopify (liquid) a plus!
For more information + to apply, visit http://hammock-apprentice.strikingly.com/