Community Operations InternTech Talent South
NATIONAL SECURITY CYBER INTELLIGENCE ANALYST INTERN : UNDERGRADUATE OR GRADUATE STUDENTSNational Security Consulting & Investigations PLLC
Computer Science / Mathematics InternEnvieta
20 YR WEB SOFTWARE PRO LEADERSHIP - WEB, MOBILE and SOCIAL MEDIA STARTUPhttp://www.socialsynaptics.com
Media Intern (Film/Video Editing)Avaulte
Sales & Marketingloghubapp
Research/Biz Dev Intern (NYC or remote)Supervetted, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternTech Row
Web DeveloperBookmark This
11999 Katy Freeway
Posted: October 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a group of talented people, very creative, diverse, inspired, determined, and with the desire to make a difference in the way the digital marketing is being run today. We are a women owned business that helps clients with smart marketing campaigns and online strategies to grow their businesses.
We are seeking for a Web Developer Intern to work in our Houston, TX office. This is an entry-level position, perfect for a recent graduate or for someone looking to get hands on experience! This position will start as a part-time internship with an opportunity to become a full-time position.
ResponsibilitiesDuring your internship, you will be working on real projects. Your primary focus will be to provide assistance to the web development team. This position will have much variety on a daily basis, thus you need strong multi-task capabilities. You must be able to learn fast and adapt quickly.
Some of the tasks you will be handling are:
• Updating Websites
• Testing Pages On Multiple Browsers
• Adding New Plugins
• Optimizing Sites to Increase Speed and Rankin
• Creating Codes for New Capabilities
Requirements• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Web Design or related field.
• Experience with or Knowledge of the following web technologies:
o Word Press dashboard and plugins
o vASP.NET and PHP experience preferred
• Experience with or Knowledge of the following is a huge plus:
o Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
o Experience with video content creation
o Search Engine Optimization techniques
o Bilingual Spanish
• Exceptional communication and grammar skills.
• Self-motivated, organized and detailed oriented.
• Team player who enjoys collaboration, but who is also able to work independently.
• Individual who excels in handling multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines with high-quality work.
• Resume, Cover letter, and link to your portfolio (if available).
This position requires at least 15 hours per week. The schedule is flexible, but must be consistent.