Help Social Impact Start-up Make a Difference in Los Angeles70MillionJobs.com
Online Marketing / Social Media InternBalckstone
Technical Support Engineer InternCrestron
Technical Business Analyst InternshipUnitedLex
Computer Forensics InternshipUnitedLex
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
IT InternMcKesson Corporation
3350 Thomas Rd
Santa Clara, CA
Posted: May 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTimeTackle is in the mission to solve time tracking and management problem through the usage of effective reporting, analytics and machine learning. Our founders have worked in Fortune 100 companies and unicorn startups. We already have a working business with hundreds of paid users. We are a small company based in Mountain View, CA with team members spread around the world.
If you think you can help us with the development work, please shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can take it from there.
Responsibilities- Develop features from mockups and feature spec using best software development practices
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the features developed to ensure correct functionality
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS/JS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Understanding of data visualization is a plus
- Highly organized / able to work on own with minimal hand holding
- Passionate about software quality