UX expert / Social media analytics / Growth Hacker internSocialinfluen.se
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Software Engineer, Web Application Developer, Search Engine OptimizationRNTR, Inc.
Marketing/PR Firm Delivers Off & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Webdesigners WantedDowntown Weekly LA
Now Hiring Instructors for Technology Summer Camp!iD Tech
Instill Confidence. Ignite Passion. Instruct at iD Tech Camps!iD Tech
Teach Girls To Code, Design, and InspireiD Tech
Web, Graphic & Online Marketing (SEO) Interns NeededBookmark This
1831 4th ave
San Diego, CA
Posted: November 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description!!! Only apply if you're looking for intern position !!!
We are a small, but growing online legal aid business located in downtown San Diego.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Flexible schedule 20 - 30 hours per week. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain broad experience in many aspects of web design, graphics & online marketing. Potential hourly rate after trial period.
• Able to work in-house for 20 - 30 hours per week
• Self-motivated, independent mindset, able to work with little oversight
• Articulate, able to communicate effectively
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and Flexible
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborate with our lead developer on improving and expanding existing website
• Design and develop online SEO strategies (including on-page & off-page optimization)
• Assisting in the preparation and delivery of online web/marketing assets
• Social Media Marketing
• Email Marketing
• Providing basic customer support
• Help manage business operations
RequirementsTECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Strong front-end development experience (Twitter Bootstrap, JQuery)
• Experience with WordPress templating, PHP&MySQL Development
• Experience with mobile optimization, responsive tweaks (Twitter Bootstrap)
• Experience with Git (preferred but not required)
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Wordpress, and online applications (Dropbox, etc.)
• Familiar with CRM systems