Web DeveloperCopia Enterprises Inc
Software Education InternThe Reynolds and Reynolds Company
Summer InternI Interview
Computer Scientist/Engineer with interest in FinanceFountain Financial, LLC
Software & Mobile Application Programming InternEtching-It.com
WEB DEVELOPMENT INTERNBounce Children's Foundation
Blockchain Developer for a start up companySecure Identity Ledger Corporation
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Web, Graphic & Online Marketing (SEO) Interns NeededBookmark This
1831 4th ave
San Diego, CA
Posted: November 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description!!! Only apply if you're looking for intern position !!!
We are a small, but growing online legal aid business located in downtown San Diego.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Flexible schedule 20 - 30 hours per week. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain broad experience in many aspects of web design, graphics & online marketing. Potential hourly rate after trial period.
• Able to work in-house for 20 - 30 hours per week
• Self-motivated, independent mindset, able to work with little oversight
• Articulate, able to communicate effectively
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and Flexible
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborate with our lead developer on improving and expanding existing website
• Design and develop online SEO strategies (including on-page & off-page optimization)
• Assisting in the preparation and delivery of online web/marketing assets
• Social Media Marketing
• Email Marketing
• Providing basic customer support
• Help manage business operations
RequirementsTECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Strong front-end development experience (Twitter Bootstrap, JQuery)
• Experience with WordPress templating, PHP&MySQL Development
• Experience with mobile optimization, responsive tweaks (Twitter Bootstrap)
• Experience with Git (preferred but not required)
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Wordpress, and online applications (Dropbox, etc.)
• Familiar with CRM systems