Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
UX expert / Social media analytics / Growth Hacker internSocialinfluen.se
WEBSITE DESIGN / CREATION INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Software Engineer, Web Application Developer, Search Engine OptimizationRNTR, Inc.
Marketing/PR Firm Delivers Off & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Webdesigners WantedDowntown Weekly LA
Now Hiring Instructors for Technology Summer Camp!iD Tech
Instill Confidence. Ignite Passion. Instruct at iD Tech Camps!iD Tech
Web/Product Design InternBookmark This
3350 Thomas Rd
Santa Clara, CA
Posted: May 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTimeTackle is in the mission to solve time tracking and management problem through the usage of effective reporting, analytics and machine learning. Our founders have worked in Fortune 100 companies and unicorn startups. We already have a working business with hundreds of paid users. We are a small company based in Mountain View, CA with team members spread around the world.
We are currently looking for interns to help us with Product Designing. We are looking for a strong designer, who can design beautiful UIs which are also easy to use. You will be primarily working on designing mockups and actual web pages for different product features.
If you think you can help us with the design work, please shoot an email to email@example.com and we can take it from there.
Responsibilities- Work closely with the team to define problems
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
Requirements- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies