Video Production InternMagento
Now Hiring Computer Science and Game Design Instructors for Summer Technology ProgramiD Tech
Game Design Instructors Needed for Technology Summer CampiD Tech
UX expert / Social media analytics / Growth Hacker internSocialinfluen.se
Web Development InternshipOutings & Adventures
All Functional Areas InternSway80
Website DevelopersBookmark This
The Directory52 Network
Posted: October 13 2015
Company Location: Tucker, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Directory52 Network is an Interactive Agency with in-house tools to maximize a client’s reach through Business & Consumer Information, Automotive, Employment, Entertainment, and Financial tools. We are looking for someone that lives and breathes code. As a fast growing agency, we must stay interactive, engaging and future focused and need new insights to make that happen. You will get hands on experience and improve your design and coding skills through producing rich web campaigns, checking website compatibility, creating/testing apps and working with a team eagerly looking to impact the industry.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working on projects from front end to back end development. Web Development Interns will learn about advertising trends, and have exposure to B2C and B2B marketing tools. We are flexible on the exact work schedule and work in 3 hour shifts, but we accomplish a lot. You must be accountable and self-managed as you will be working from your home, school, or library in a virtual role. (Unpaid)
ResponsibilitiesThe essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Project Management of Creating, Updating and Maintaining Websites;
• Web Development – Creating, Optimizing, Updating, and Maintaining ;
• Expand site reach through developing easy to implement API’s;
• Project Management of SEO implementation, campaigns, generating ranking reports, site analysis, etc.
• Reviewing codes to remove bugs and checking site security;
• Participate in Marketing Department meetings and brainstorming sessions;
Requirements• The ability to hand write HTML and debug most types of code with a desire to improve the way we use the web;
• Understands the entire Suite of Adobe Creative Cloud;
• Desire to learn new languages and software quickly;
Experience with MySQL databases, WHM, and/or Unix-based server-side programming;
• Ability to manipulate object-oriented programming languages, as well as client/server applications development, multimedia, and Internet technology.