- Internships /
- Technology /
- Website Wordpress Mojo Market Place Development and Social Media & Community Management Intern
Lrngo.com - Web Developer InternshipLRNGO, INC.
UX expert / Social media analytics / Growth Hacker internSocialinfluen.se
Internship: Software Applications Developer with Graphic Design Experience (U.S. Students)757 Media
Website DesignerMickle Communications
UberEATS Brand AmbassadorUber
WiFi Network Installation Technician InternRadioActive Electronics
Audio Video Installation Technician InternRadioActive Electronics
Help Desk/Jr Network Administrator in ChicagoEverywhere Wireless
Website Wordpress Mojo Market Place Development and Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: March 23 2015
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWomen-Eye is a 501c3 Non-Porfit in Chicago helping women all over the world we are looking for someone to help us get the word out. Please see our website www.womeneye.org
Women-Eye is looking for a person who can help us to develop our website using Wordpress mojo marketplace themes an also with the knowledge of how to work with Indesigns to help us to create our Magazine and more.
We need this person ASAP can work from home.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment