website Backend developer (PHP guru preferred)Phorte-Hub Technology
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Start Your Computer Coding Career Here, Before You Graduate!Instagratify.us
U.S. College Students: Software, Mobile, Web Applications Developer (Intern)757 Media
BCB Tech Lead Intern - Atlanta Summer CampBlack and College Bound
Integration Team InternshipConnatix
Opulence Media Group | Wordpress Web DeveloperBookmark This
The Blueprint Style Magazine/Sommo Vita
Posted: January 28 2016
Company Location: Miami Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're looking for a front-end Wordpress Web Developer to join our team at Opulence Media Group, a full-service entertainment, marketing and advertising agency, company at the forefront of digital branding.
We’ve build and maintain websites for organizations and companies including The Blueprint Style Magazine, Sommo Vita, Baller Alert, The305.com, CelebrityCarsBlog.com, and have developed the email and other global brands. This is a virtual paid intern position and we also offer college credits.
Responsibilities- Work independently and with members of our design, content, analytics, and account teams to build and update sites and other digital products for our brands.
- Use modern web standards to build dynamic, responsive sites based on static design comps and wireframes.
- Contribute to scoping and estimating discussions, working with sales and business development teams as needed.
- Find creative but practical solutions to novel problems.
- Produce quality work on a tight schedule, delivering on time and on budget.
- Actively communicate with project managers and other stakeholders throughout the course of a project.
Requirements- Strong knowledge of modern Web Standards (HTML5, CSS3).
- Familiarity with CSS.
- Experience with responsive design.
- CMS experience with Wordpress, ExpressionEngine, Drupal, or other software.
- Familiarity with Git or other version control tools.
- Expertise in cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Appreciation of the nuances of front-end performance.
- An eye for typography, whitespace, and other details that occur at the intersection of design and code.
- Ability to manage client and internal expectations, balancing scope and timelines.
- Ability to translate requests from non-technical people into asks of very technical people.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
About Opulence Media Group
Opulence Media Group (OMG) is a diversified full-service entertainment, marketing and advertising agency that provides integrated digital branding strategies and owns and operates print, digital and live event properties. Based in Miami, Florida, OMG specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. www.omgdigitalgroup.com