Fall Web Services and IT InternPAHO Foundation
Business Development / Marketing InternPro-Active Managed IT
Intern or Volunteer with ChangingThePresent.org to Support African-American Nonprofits!Changing The Present
Business Development Coordinator InternshipMSIGHTS
Web DeveloperLyfe Of Lux, LLC
Internship position available for Web Development & Digital Marketing CompanyBlack Leaf Designs
User Experience DesignGLYD
Digital Media Intern (Writing/Film/Video/Photo)Intergenerational Solutions
Work from home SEO internsBookmark This
Posted: August 29 2015
Company Location: Flushing, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExcellent internship opportunity for SEO - search engine optimization in e-commerce Startup Company. At pricelizer, you can work at your own location.
This is an unpaid internship, but can lead to employment depending on your performance.
We are part of a dynamic and fast growing environment providing you a tremendous opportunity for your career progression.
You will be having a wonderful dedicated team with mentors for your guidance, a chance to learn something new each day, a very good industry exposure is guaranteed. You will gain invaluable hands on business experience.
If this is what you are looking for, Pricelizer is the perfect company for you. Join us to be a part of our team.
What we are looking for in you
• Positive attitude and high energy.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
• Good analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
What you get out of this internship:
• Real life work experience.
• Work done on the time and place that fits you.
• Mentoring and guidance to further develop your self.
• Possibility to employment.
• Reference person to use if you look apply for some other work in the future.
• Personal Certificate for conducted internship program.
• Working with us will be the most fun situation that you will ever have in your worklife.
To apply and be part of our team we require you to submit all information to this form: