General Management InternBookmark This
Light Opera Works
516 4th Street
DescriptionThe General Management Intern provides administrative support to the Administrative Staff in all aspects of work including the organization’s annual benefits, media relations, audience development and fundraising support as well as support to our Box Office Manager.
The ideal general management intern will have a minimum of 3 months office experience, strong verbal and written communication skills, be highly organized, mindful of details, and will have demonstrated an interest in special events, public relations, development and the performing arts. Experience in customer service roles and sales is favored. Microsoft Office Suite skills are necessary. Candidates should have the ability to work independently in a high pace environment.
Responsibilities· Assist Production and Administrative associate with the execution of annual fundraising events.
· Donation and acknowledgement copying and filing
· Assist with event mailings and public relations
· Assist with special events including invitations, recording responses, processing
vendor payments with business office, guest lists, check-in when appropriate, etc.
· Assist with Benefit Committee Meetings
· Provide box office support including taking subscription and single ticket orders
· Assist with donor research and provide additional support for the Light Opera Works’ campaign
· Provide support for all public relations efforts
· Other projects as required