Internship in Art, Scene Design and StagecraftThe Dance Connection
Touring Theatre Company Artistic InternshipOpen Arts Alliance
Super Star Magazine editor/Proof reader Intern Bloggers needed for Celebrity Luxury Digital MagazinHaute D' Vie Magazine
Theater intern at Lama Theater CompanyLama Theater Company
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Kashmir World Foundation
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Theater majors welcomedPES
Performing Arts School/Office InternPerformers Theatre Workshop
Dabble with Theatre Arts Administration at SF Playhouse this Spring!The San Francisco Playhouse
Assistant to the Nora artistic directorBookmark This
Central Square Theater
450 Massachusetts Avenue
Posted: November 14 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Nora Theatre Company is looking for the next generation of creative, dedicated, and highly innovative theatre artists poised to jump-start their careers.
ResponsibilitiesAs an assistant to the artistic director at The Nora, you will...
• Work intimately with The Nora's leadership, staff and production personnel.
• Meet with the artistic director to structure a schedule and list of specific duties.
• Attend auditions and co-ordinate the casting of the '15/'16 season. This includes Actors' Equity Auditions, open and invited auditions for The Nora.
• Read and respond to play submissions. Advise the artistic director on potential new work.
• Interact with The Nora staff, board and visiting artists, as well as members of the dynamic theatre community in the Boston/Cambridge area.
• Attend staff meetings.
• Receive free tickets to all CST productions for the season.
• Attend special events at The Nora including opening and closing night parties as well as the Central Conversations and Symposiums.
• Co-ordinate the Working Titles reading series.
• Co-ordinate The Nora Education program
RequirementsThe Nora's Assistant to the artistic director internships are designed for college students, recent college graduates and early-career professionals seeking greater understanding and deeper knowledge of artistic, production, or administrative areas of a professional theatre company. The length and daily schedule of the internship will be agreed upon by the intern and the artistic director, for no shorter than 3 months or less than 15 hours a week.
To apply, please follow the link below: