THEATER INTERN4 Love Productions
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERSniffen Enterprises
Voice-Over AssignmentApp to Succeed, Inc.
Smithsonian Associates Performing Arts Intern (Fall 2017)Smithsonian Associates
Smithsonian Associates Discovery Theater Technical Intern (Fall 2017)Smithsonian Associates
Smithsonian Associates Discovery Theater Museum Theater and Education Intern (Fall 2017)Smithsonian Associates
Campus Internship - $23/hr - NationwideVeryones
Theater: Virtual Flex-time Internship for Miami Arts & Entertainment company Innova XInnova X
Casting AssistantBookmark This
Wanda McKiver Productions, LLC.
520 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: June 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWanda McKiver Productions, LLC. is a full scale entertainment company. We are currently opening our 2016-2017 theatrical season as well as multiple themed events, both for profit as well as for charitable causes. Our companies' culture is built on integrity and teamwork while allowing individuals to freely express their creativity. Our interns will enjoy many benefits and perks while learning the infrastructure of the entertainment industry while preparing for a prosperous life in the world of business.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include:
• Creatively source qualified candidates for the diverse shows we are working on (this includes cold calling, as well as internet searches and networking)
• Conduct extensive outreach/research to target the best candidates
• Office organization, scanning, filing, copying, office errands, production runs
• Input and track important data that is crucial to the casting process
• Support associates and producers in casting interviews by prepping equipment for casting shoots, taking notes, listening to sound, etc.
• Review information submitted by potential cast and use independent discretion to determine if they should be booked for a follow-up call
• Conduct in-depth pre-interview calls and use independent judgment to determine if applicants should be booked for a full interview
• Provide casting associates and producers with insightful recommendations regarding potential cast
• Collaborate with your casting team in all aspects of the casting process
• Any other duties to support office organization and the overall casting process
Requirements• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Able to effectively oversee various tasks/subsections of the casting process with minimal oversight
• Detail oriented and well organized with the ability to think and communicate strategically
• Team player who is quick on their feet and is comfortable with a fast pace and variable deadlines
• Must be proficient using Mac computers
• Must be comfortable with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter etc.)