Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Theater majors welcomedPES
Theatrical Production InternLiveIt!
Theatre TechnicianPalace Theatre
Theater Production InternRenaissance Community Theater
Opera Saratoga 2017 Summer InternshipsOpera Saratoga
Technical Director InternshipArt House Productions
Dabble with Literary Management at SF Playhouse this Summer!The San Francisco Playhouse
Get Your Hands Dirty with the Production Team at SF Playhouse this Summer!The San Francisco Playhouse
Drama teaching positionBookmark This
Intellectual Kids Club
Posted: October 06 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA truly innovative after school enrichment program is looking for college juniors, seniors and graduates in Theater Studies.
We're interested in motivated and committed drama teachers and teaching artists to teach kids, Shakespeare, Greek Drama, Mythology, Art, Architecture facts & more.
Responsibilities• Dramatizing and performing stories.
* Teaching theater and improvisational games.
* Guiding kids to activities and crafts.
* Classes are taught in various NYC locations, schools and private homes.
Requirements• Must be able to dramatize and perform as well as demonstrate improvisation techniques and theater games.
* Professional acting experience is preferred but not required.
* Experience working with very young is highly desirable.
• Singing, movement and dancing skills are useful
• Knowledge of a small instrument preferred but not required.
• Diverse Liberal Arts, Science and Fine Arts educational background or interest is a plus.
* Must have great communication skills and a clear speech.
• Knowledge in Shakespeare and Classic European Drama.
* Interest in Classic World Literature is desired.
• Must be reliable, professional, especially enthusiastic and energetic.
• Must have clear background check.
• Must be available after school hours (3-6 pm) at least one weekday.
* For Summer Internships must be available Monday-Friday for 2-3 hours from 9:30 to 5:00.
This can lead to a paid Fall part time job for a successful candidate.
Submit a resume and a cover letter with your interests and other skills.