Administrative and Production InternArdea Arts
Marketing InternDani Felt Consultants
Costume InternA Noise Within
Properties InternA Noise Within
Stage Management InternA Noise Within
Lighting InternA Noise Within
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERRiggsmith.production.inc
Personal AssistantDragonfly Art & Jewelry
Set DesignerBookmark This
Wanda McKiver Productions, LLC.
520 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: June 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWanda McKiver Productions, LLC. is a full scale entertainment company. We are currently opening our 2016-2017 theatrical season as well as multiple themed events, both for profit as well as for charitable causes. Our companies' culture is built on integrity and teamwork while allowing individuals to freely express their creativity. Our interns will enjoy many benefits and perks while learning the infrastructure of the entertainment industry while preparing for a prosperous life in the world of business and entertainment.
ResponsibilitiesArranges for the delivery of the scenery to and from the production theater.
• Arranges for the salvage and storage of main set pieces for reuse in future production company productions.
• Designs scenery with input from artistic director which will be both technically and financially feasible based on the current status of the club's set construction talent pool and budget.
• Establishes set construction budget and submits to producer for approval.
• Creates set construction schedule which shall optimally consist of sessions no more than one day per week for approximately four to six hours at a time. Sessions will not conflict with rehearsal schedule unless prior arrangement is made with the artistic director. Schedule shall be coordinated with and integrated into producer's production schedule. It shall be recognized by all members of the production staff that final set construction customarily occupies several days during the week before a production opens.
• Organizes scenery construction sessions by purchasing or otherwise acquiring (rent, borrow, etc.) all necessary set construction items, arranges delivery to construction location, and plans for each session's activities anticipating widely varying levels of participation from session to session.
• Ensures set construction schedule is well-publicized at rehearsals and recruits all production company members to participate in all aspects of set construction.