Intern for Broadway Producer's OfficeLeve Productions
Super Star Magazine editor/Proof reader Intern Bloggers needed for Celebrity Luxury Digital MagazinHaute D' Vie Magazine
Theater intern at Lama Theater CompanyLama Theater Company
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Kashmir World Foundation
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Theater majors welcomedPES
Performing Arts School/Office InternPerformers Theatre Workshop
Dabble with Theatre Arts Administration at SF Playhouse this Spring!The San Francisco Playhouse
Dabble with Theatre Arts Administration at SF Playhouse this Winter!The San Francisco Playhouse
Theater and or Production assistant internBookmark This
Beautiful Angel Productions (Red Carpet Theater at Taino Towers)
240 E. 123rd Street New York, NY 10035
New York, NY
Posted: November 07 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeautifulAngel Productions is a non-profit production company dedicated to artistic productions committed to the development and presentation of cultural events leading to the improvement, enhancement, self-esteem, education and identity of the Puerto Rican people. It has achieved these goals motivated and supported by professional excellence. Since its incorporation in 2006 BeautifulAngel Productions has served as a cultural bridge between Puerto Rico and New York, introducing here on the island those who represent us in this great city; both playwrights and actors.
Responsibilities- Assist in all areas of stage management including, scheduling, rehearsal set up and and communicating rehearsal needs to various production departments
- Be able to digest new information quickly and apply it productively.
- Be consistent and dependable in their work habits.
- Enjoy multi-tasking and creative problem-solving.
- Work comfortably and effectively in a highly collaborative environment.
Requirements- Theater Majors (preferred) and any student with related experience
- College student (Sophomore and above preferably)
- Have a minimum of 2.5 GPA
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for theater
- Arrangements can be made for college credits