Fleet manager assistantTeamwork Trucking
Logistics ProcessorLuggage Forward
Rail OperationsSan Mateo County Transit District
PlanningSan Mateo County Transit District
GrantsSan Mateo County Transit District
Bus Operations SchedulingSan Mateo County Transit District
Operations Managment InternSaia LTL Freight
Automotive Technician InternBookmark This
4530 S. Archer
Posted: June 13 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
At Car Outlet, we have more than 14 years serving Chicagoland’s Latino Community through our 12 used car dealerships. Car Outlet is an established used Auto Dealership operating throughout the Chicagoland area seeking Automotive Technician Interns at our location in Chicago. The Internship is intended to provide hand-on application for students currently enrolled in an Automotive Certificate or Associate’s degree program. Time frame of the Internship is 3 months.
ResponsibilitiesAn intern will have hands-on training in the following areas with a goal of independently completing some or all of the job duties listed.
- Perform general automotive repair to include:
- Steering & suspension
- Some diagnostics
- Use All Data, an auto repair software
- Use of scanners – various types/brands
- Complete inspection sheet for each repair
Requirements- High School Diploma or equivalency preferred
- Currently Enrolled in and more than halfway through an Automotive Certificate or Associate’s Degree program
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with acceptable experience
- Some prior work-related experience is preferred