Direct Supervision EscortHorizon Healthcare, Inc
BNSF Railway: Transportation Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time position)BNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Mechanical (Engineering) Intern 2015BNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Engineering Intern 2015BNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Transportation Intern 2015BNSF Railway
Pet Relocation Office AssociateBookmark This
Vetport at JFK Airport
DescriptionWe are one of the world's largest pet relocation firms, specializing in the transport of domestic pets for relocating executives of Fortune 500 companies.
We are presently seeking a Pet Relocation Office Associate to intern in our JFK Airport location this summer working a full-time, 40 hour a week schedule during the summer months and a part-time (10-15 hour weekly schedule) the remainder of the year during school semesters. This position does require a car and a driver's license to be able to go to other locations within the airport or nearby.
If you love animals and would like to learn about this industry, while receiving valuable administrative experience, we welcome hearing from you. This can be a year-round internship opportunity for the right candidate.
Position: Office Associate Intern
Location: Vetport at JFK Airport; Jamaica, NY
(Only those students at nearby schools should apply for this position)
Reports to: Senior Pet Care Specialist
Hourly Compensation: $13/hour
Hours: Summer months, now through end of August, full-time (40 hours weekly) and may include 2 partial Saturdays per month and part-time schedule (10-15 hours weekly) during the school semesters
This office manages the local drivers who facilitate the transport of pets in the tri-state area as well as the northeast region.
* General administrative support includes answering incoming calls and e-mails
* Interfacing with other departments within the company to provide information as needed with regard to the transport of pets
* Maintain drivers schedule in Excel
* Review pet transport documents to ensure accuracy
* Assist with securing USDA endorsements on documents
* Handles photography of pets to use in pet postcards that are distributed to customers
* Special projects as required
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel
* Highly organized with attention to detail
* Ability to manage large volume of work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment, with good multi-tasking ability
* Excellent communication skills
* Passion for pets
* Prior work experience in a professional office setting preferred
* Reliable and trustworthy individual
* Must have current driver's license, your own car and be willing to drive at times within 10 miles of office
* Must be available to work full-time hours now through the end of August and part-time the other months of the year
Position pays $13 per hour
For consideration, please respond here or send resume and cover letter to:
Please put: OIJFK in the subject line of your e-mail.
No phone calls, please.