Shipping ClerkSpecuit Systems
Summer InternMTA-Long Island Rail Road
School Year Intern, Highway OperationsHub Group
Logistics CoordinatorGM Intl Freight Forwarders Corp
Backend DeveloperDelivering Details
DispatchASAP Express INC.
Summer Internship ProgramBirmingham Airport Authority
ACCOUNT SPECIALISTS / SALESBookmark This
MIRA TRANSPORT USA INC
2 EXECUTIVE DRIVE STE 730
Fort Lee, NJ
Posted: August 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternational Freight Forwarder is currently seeking the addition of enthusiastic Account Specialists in our NJ office. This is an unpaid internship position. But there is growth opportunity with this position. There will be a good amount of exposure to worldwide market prices for ocean freight rates and so many opportunities to improve the negotiation skills, and learn how to build good rapport with existing or potential clientele.
• Soliciting new businesses via inside sales activities.
• Providing freight quotations to customers and overseas agents
• Inquiring rates with carriers and vendors, and updating quotation / pricing lists daily.
• Other duties as required by your supervisor/manager
Requirements• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately
• Must be detail oriented and multitasking
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Customer focused with positive attitude
• Proficiency in MS Office