Social Media & Community Management InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Marketing InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Office InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Business Development / Sales InternIContainers Usa, Inc
3PL, Logistics, Freight Brokerage, Transportation IndustryCoure Logistics Inc.
Office/Administrative & Marketing InternVIP Transport, LLC
Software Development Intern at a High-Growth StartupPiaggio Fast Forward
Associate, Van Driver (Mon - Fri 2pm to 6:30pm)Bookmark This
Posted: September 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrans4Kids is a children’s transportation service that was established to help parents and caregivers balance a busy work schedule and family time. As parents ourselves, we understand how stressful scheduling conflicts can get when planning our lives around school time, extra curricular activities, doctors visits, running errands, and work demands.
Our company was founded with a purpose of putting parent and caregivers minds at ease. We provide a high quality transportation service, getting your kids safely to their destinations on time and at a very affordable cost.
For a fast and reliable service, you can put your trust in us. In Texas, we are currently covering Richmond and the greater Houston area.
Responsibilities* Operates Trans4Kids vehicle on an assigned route when transporting children to and from school or assigned destination as well as related activities, in a safe and timely manner.
* Pick up and deliver students as per a set schedule
* Perform daily safety and maintenance checks.
* Take attendance on the school bus
* Intense concentration while driving is needed. (Cannot receive and make phone calls while driving or vehicle when is in motion).
* Ensure students are aware of rules and responsibilities as passengers
* Maintain order and discipline in the vehicle
* Make note of any behavioral or disciplinary problems
* Clean the bus as scheduled and/or required.
* Ensure the bus is safely and securely parked at designated lot.
* Advise management of any requirements for maintenance or repairs on the vehicle.
* Adhere to all training and regulations.
Requirements* Must be at least twenty-one years of age.
* Good and clean driving records.
* Must pass criminal background check
* Must pass drug screen and be willing to obtain a random drug screen test.
* Must have a valid driver’s license.
* Must enjoy working with kids
* Must be honest and trustworthy
* Must be able to deal with the public in a positive, courteous and respectful manner.
* Must be flexible and demonstrate sound work ethics.