Social Media & Community Management InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Marketing InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Office InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
3PL, Logistics, Freight Brokerage, Transportation IndustryCoure Logistics Inc.
Associate, Van Driver (Mon - Fri 2pm to 6:30pm)Trans4Kids
Office/Administrative & Marketing InternVIP Transport, LLC
Software Development Intern at a High-Growth StartupPiaggio Fast Forward
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
IContainers Usa, Inc
Posted: September 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an Intern for the Sales/Operational Area in the Company to help in the Operations department with quotes, assistance, customer service, rates negotiation, and others office duties. The ideal candidate must pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in the Business field. Candidate must be able and authorized to work for any Employer in USA. We don't offer any kind of Visa. Candidate must live no more than 20 miles from the company. This is a Monday to Friday job, with 4 hours per day.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education