Travel Consultant InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Travel Guide StaffParagon 5 Ltd
Mall Of America Secret ShopperMall Of America Secret Shopper
assistant transportation managerAlps-Motor-Finance-Ltd
Executive Assistantwingz up
Supply Chain and Logistics Intern for Online Alcohol Marketplace Disruptor at Bevv.coBevv LLC
Customer Service RepresentativePlease Select
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Logistics Management DepartmentDpoint Group
Dispatch & Customer Service CoordinatorBookmark This
Driving Ambition Inc.
86th & Keystone
Posted: August 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Dispatch & Customer Service Department (DCS) of Driving Ambition plays a central role in the operation of DA’s business model. Within the DCS department, there are 3 teams; Development, Enrichment, and Dedicated. As the keystone between the sales and recruiting departments, it is the primary role of the DCS department to provide excellent customer service and driver management in pairing client orders with driver availability.
Specifically, the DCS Coordinator is a support role for DCS Managers and Teams. Additionally, the Coordinator is a development and training role for Driving Ambition.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Dispatch – assist the designated team or DCS Manager in performing all dispatching duties, including but not limited to assigned tasks and projects from the designated manager.
• Driver management – assist the DCS Manager with assigned tasks and projects related to the part-time and full-time drivers for all assigned branches. This includes, but not limited to, ongoing compliance tasks, time tracking and input, and other driver-related operational tasks.
• Order entry – Accepting, modifying, inputting into SAVI, and completing client orders and related tasks.
• Branch team member – assist members of the assigned branches with assigned tasks.
• DCS team member – Provide support and coverage to teammates where necessary or assigned to improve overall customer service.
• Other projects as assigned.
• Learn DA’s processes and procedures for DCS and other departments through reading DA’s documentation, interacting with DA employees from all functions, openly receiving coaching and training from designated trainers, active listening, and self-discovery. Accountable, in conjunction with DCS Managers, for receiving complete and proper training as it relates to DA’s written SDP, and the execution of DA process.
• Accountable for the timely and accurate execution of process and procedure as detailed in the Driving Ambition Supreme Dispatch Process manual. Assist DCS Managers with the evolution and improvement of SDP, specifically providing input as it relates to the unique goals and needs of assigned branches.
• Completion of Driving Ambition’s monthly random drug screen and driver compliance programs, with timely and accurate completion of all tasks as assigned by DCS Managers and Safety and Compliance.
• Build effective, quality working relationships with customers through efficient, timely, and professional communications.
• Build effective quality working relationships with drivers by consist and appropriate communications.
• Consistently working to extend employee/driver satisfaction and length of employment with DA (retention).
• Per SDP, consistently record relevant customer and driver communications, creating an accurate complete historical communication record within SAVI. Record the history.
• Assist the department with timely and accurate collection of hours, and time sheet reconciliation between customer and driver for accurate reporting to payroll and billing.
• Consistent, regular follow-up (customer service) with available drivers and all customers as assigned by DCS Managers.
• Develop and grow a strong working knowledge of the transportation industry, specifically with DOT regulations, driver and equipment safety, and Hours of Service. Continuous enhancement and updating of industry knowledge by participating in education programs, reading professional publications, maintaining personal and business networks, and participating in professional a
Requirements• A strong desire to learn and contribute to the success of the branches, DCS department, and DA.
• Excellent customer (driver) service skills are a major component of this position: Must demonstrate effective communication skills (verbal, written, and listening) and excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of business with a strong orientation towards providing exceptional customer service to both external (clients) and internal customers (drivers).
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, work within deadlines, and work with minimal supervision to meet and exceed assigned branch targets.
• Other soft skills required to master: self-motivation towards improvement and success; computer efficiency; multi-tasking in a busy, fast-paced environment; high stress tolerance; work occasional overtime.