Summer Internship ProgramBirmingham Airport Authority
Transportation/LogisticsVeterans Choice LLC
Planning InternshipSan Francisco County Transportation Authority
Capital Projects InternshipSan Francisco County Transportation Authority
Part-time DriverSWC Consulting
Marketing InternASIMCO GLOBAL INC.
Earn extra money as a Lyft driver (https://www.lyft.com/drivers/MARESA194900)Level21 Magazine
Flexible Part-time or Fulltime Moving PositionsBookmark This
Smooth Mooove, Inc.
2660 Mountain Industrial Blvd. Suite D,
Posted: February 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNeed a flexible part-time or full-time job while you’re in school?
Or are you a recent graduate needing a job while you wait for that perfect career to get started?
Smooth Mooove is hiring movers/packers/loaders. We’re looking for college students and recent graduates to come and be part of our growing company. Unlike traditional movers, we specialize in the senior citizens’ market. We provide a loving and compassionate moving experience.
The primary role of this position is to prepare the client home for damage free transport to a new residence. Arranges/packs/loads household items into crates, boxes, cartons and moving trucks. Position will work in a team environment and at the direction of Project Coordinator/Supervisor.
Prior to submitting your application, please include in your cover letter one paragraph sharing a story about a significant senior citizen and what he/she meant to you.
ResponsibilitiesPosition is to deliver consistent courteous, professional damaged free moving service. Must maintain positive interactions with customers and peers. The primary responsibilities include:
• Packing, loading and unpacking of household furnishings; including collections, antiques, and heirloom items.
• Setup/dis-assembly/assembly of client kitchen, bedroom, and bath.
• Home organization, room design, clearing, and sorting.
• Making client beds, hanging pictures and drapes.
Requirements• Must have a genuine care and concern for senior citizens.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have transportation.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Must have telephone/cell phone.
• Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds.
• Must have good analytical skills.
• Must submit and pass a criminal background check, drug test, and behavior test.