Summer Internship ProgramBirmingham Airport Authority
Transportation/LogisticsVeterans Choice LLC
Planning InternshipSan Francisco County Transportation Authority
Capital Projects InternshipSan Francisco County Transportation Authority
Part-time DriverSWC Consulting
Marketing InternASIMCO GLOBAL INC.
Earn extra money as a Lyft driver (https://www.lyft.com/drivers/MARESA194900)Level21 Magazine
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Car Shoez inc
4750 Oakes Rd
Posted: October 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a Graphic Design intern you will experience real-world application of design and interactive media through creative projects. You will further develop concepting and visual skills, gain knowledge of various digital mediums, and improve critical strategic thinking. Intern will assist the Marketing Manager with the design and creation of marketing campaign materials intern.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback