DPointGroup is searching for interns in Logistics Management DepartmentDpoint Group
Supply Chain Management InternshipHalston
Summer Intern, Business IntelligenceHub Group
Summer Intern, Carrier ProcurementHub Group
Supply Chain InternCommScope
Enterprise Management Training Internship - Summer 2017Enterprise Rent-a-Car
Shipping ClerkSpecuit Systems
Backend DeveloperDelivering Details
IMPORT AND EXPORT SPECIALISTSBookmark This
MIRA TRANSPORT USA INC
2 EXECUTIVE DRIVE STE 730
Fort Lee, NJ
Posted: July 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternational Freight Forwarder is currently seeking the addition of enthusiastic import/export coordinators in our Nj office. This is an unpaid internship position. But there is growth opportunity with this position.
Responsibilities• Coordinate and successfully manage import and export shipment daily operations with customers, carriers, vendors, and overseas agents
• Providing freight quotations, documentation requirements, to customers and overseas agents
• Making export bookings over the phone or online with carriers, scheduling deliveries and pick-ups with vendors and carriers, filing AES, and sending pre alert emails, tracking and tracing the shipments
• Review SED’s, commercial invoice, packing list, Letters of Credit, and prepare inland bill of lading, HBL, MBL, Certificates of Origin, Insurance Certificates accordingly
• Monitor and coordinate the progress of each shipment daily to ensure that appropriate and timely communication is provided to the customer, department manager, carriers, agents, regarding discrepancies, changes, or any issues that may directly affect the shipment and/or operations.
• Ensure the accurate receivables and payables, resolve billing discrepancies quickly.
• Other duties as required by your supervisor/manager
Requirements• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately
• Must be detail oriented and multitasking
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Customer focused with positive attitude
• Proficiency in MS Office