private aircraft charterwingz up
Social Media & Community Management InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Marketing InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Office InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Business Development / Sales InternIContainers Usa, Inc
Office/Administrative & Marketing InternVIP Transport, LLC
IMPORT AND PRICING SPECIALISTSBookmark This
MIRA TRANSPORT USA INC
2 EXECUTIVE DRIVE STE 730
Fort Lee, NJ
Posted: July 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternational Freight Forwarder is currently seeking the addition of enthusiastic IMPORT AND PRICING SPECIALISTS in our NJ office. This is an unpaid internship position. But there is growth opportunity with this position. There will be a good amount of exposure to worldwide market prices for ocean freight rates and so many opportunities to improve the negotiation skills, and learn how to build good rapport with existing or potential clientele.
Responsibilities• Coordinate and successfully manage import shipment daily operations with customers, carriers, vendors, and overseas agents
• Providing freight quotations to customers and overseas agents
• Inquiring rates with carriers and vendors, and updating quotation / pricing lists daily.
• Other duties as required by your supervisor/manager
Requirements• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately
• Must be detail oriented and multitasking
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Customer focused with positive attitude
• Proficiency in MS Office