- Internships /
- Transportation /
- International Manufacturing Operations Intern For Luxury Fragrance Manufacturer
private aircraft charterwingz up
Social Media & Community Management InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Marketing InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Office InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Business Development / Sales InternIContainers Usa, Inc
Office/Administrative & Marketing InternVIP Transport, LLC
International Manufacturing Operations Intern For Luxury Fragrance ManufacturerBookmark This
100 Bomont Place
Posted: June 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLuxury Fragrance Manufacturer and Distributor seeks enthusiastic and hard-working intern knowledgeable in International and domestic logistics and shipping. You will assist in the direct activities of the Operations Management Team.
Hours are flexible, based on your college schedule. Salary based on coursework and experience. Stipend for travel expenses.
ResponsibilitiesActivities may include:
1. Work with Operations Management Team to introduce, promote and implement cost and efficiency improvements.
2. Assist with production planning and logistics
3. Assist in the assurance of quality and accuracy of customer order fulfillment
4. Work in partnership with Operations Manager to ensure all parts needed for build orders are available when needed to fill specific orders by the deadlines specified.
5. Assist with the generation of required International Customs documentation and various International certification documents.
• Previous knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work cooperatively in a fast-paced team environment
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; proactively stays involved in daily operations.
• Interpersonal Skills - Builds and maintains positive relationships across functional lines
• Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Experience or study in International Marketing a plus. Must work on-site. This is NOT a remote position. Interns that do not live within a reasonable driving distance will NOT be considered.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Organization & prioritization skills, Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills, Problem Solver, Team Player
Preferred - Foreign Languages, Logistics, Shipping, Inventory