- Internships /
- Transportation /
- International Manufacturing Operations Intern For Luxury Fragrance Manufacturer
Travel Consultant InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Travel Guide StaffParagon 5 Ltd
assistant transportation managerAlps-Motor-Finance-Ltd
Supply Chain and Logistics Intern for Online Alcohol Marketplace Disruptor at Bevv.coBevv LLC
Customer Service RepresentativePlease Select
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Logistics Management DepartmentDpoint Group
Shipping ClerkSpecuit Systems
International Manufacturing Operations Intern For Luxury Fragrance ManufacturerBookmark This
100 Bomont Place
Posted: June 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLuxury Fragrance Manufacturer and Distributor seeks enthusiastic and hard-working intern knowledgeable in International and domestic logistics and shipping. You will assist in the direct activities of the Operations Management Team.
Hours are flexible, based on your college schedule. Salary based on coursework and experience. Stipend for travel expenses.
ResponsibilitiesActivities may include:
1. Work with Operations Management Team to introduce, promote and implement cost and efficiency improvements.
2. Assist with production planning and logistics
3. Assist in the assurance of quality and accuracy of customer order fulfillment
4. Work in partnership with Operations Manager to ensure all parts needed for build orders are available when needed to fill specific orders by the deadlines specified.
5. Assist with the generation of required International Customs documentation and various International certification documents.
• Previous knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work cooperatively in a fast-paced team environment
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; proactively stays involved in daily operations.
• Interpersonal Skills - Builds and maintains positive relationships across functional lines
• Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Experience or study in International Marketing a plus. Must work on-site. This is NOT a remote position. Interns that do not live within a reasonable driving distance will NOT be considered.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Communication Skills, Organization & prioritization skills, Team Player, Interpersonal Skills, Problem Solver
Preferred - Logistics, Shipping, Foreign Languages, Inventory