private aircraft charterwingz up
Social Media & Community Management InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Marketing InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Office InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Business Development / Sales InternIContainers Usa, Inc
Office/Administrative & Marketing InternVIP Transport, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
SKJ A Shuttle Limousine and Transportation Services Company, LLC
2321-Z Peach Orchard Rd
Posted: March 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew passenger transportation and travel agency company aimed to provide safe and exceptional transportation in the Augusta area and beyond with a more personable touch in your travel needs. We specialize in Tours, Charters, and Vacation Planning. Whether you are looking to join in on one of our scheduled trips, secure a travel vehicle for your family /group /organization, or if you just want to relax with a group of friends; sit back, relax, and leave the driving up to us. SKJ is affordable, clean, friendly, and have experienced drivers. The Marketing Intern would add procedures in action that would formulate a mass out put of our services through phone, direct mail, email, social media, and other aspects.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Basic Computer Skills, Answering Phones, Microsoft Word, Excel, Social Media
Preferred - Advanced Excel, File Management, Access Database, Online Social Networking, Corporate Social Media, B2B Marketing, B2B Marketing Strategy