Social Media & Community Management InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Marketing InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Office InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Business Development / Sales InternIContainers Usa, Inc
3PL, Logistics, Freight Brokerage, Transportation IndustryCoure Logistics Inc.
Associate, Van Driver (Mon - Fri 2pm to 6:30pm)Trans4Kids
Office/Administrative & Marketing InternVIP Transport, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Hayward Veteran Cycles
730 Lilly ave
Posted: December 03 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany name : Hayward veteran cycles
What : General maintenance and repairs / services on motorcycles, small engines including four / two stroke and minor repairs on cars Limited on diesel.
Who: We are two Certified repair techs with vocational school and dealership experience. Both military veterans, one a radio Communication Technician in USMC. The other an Aviation Support Equipment Technician in US Navy.
We are based out of Hayward. Areas servicing from Oakland to North Fremont. Please send resumes to Haywardveterancycles@Gmail.com
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.