Investment AnalystCSX Corporation
Social Media & Community Management InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Marketing InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Office InternFull Circle Courier & Logistics Corp.
Business Development / Sales InternIContainers Usa, Inc
3PL, Logistics, Freight Brokerage, Transportation IndustryCoure Logistics Inc.
Office/Administrative & Marketing InternVIP Transport, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
710 s pacific st
Posted: April 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are in the very early stages of creating an "Uber for deliveries" service in the San Diego area. We specialize in on-demand deliveries that require a truck.
The internship position is paid and can work around the student's schedule. You will work directly with the CEO and will be given 'real' responsibilities (you will not be filing papers and getting coffee here). This is a very rare opportunity to work with a growing company and be given real responsibilities right from the start.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Highly motivated self-starter
Preferred - Social Networking, Website Development, Web Design, Article Marketing, Blog Development, Blog Marketing, Blog Management, Social Media