Travel Consultant InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Travel Guide StaffParagon 5 Ltd
assistant transportation managerAlps-Motor-Finance-Ltd
Supply Chain and Logistics Intern for Online Alcohol Marketplace Disruptor at Bevv.coBevv LLC
Customer Service RepresentativePlease Select
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Logistics Management DepartmentDpoint Group
Shipping ClerkSpecuit Systems
Postal Service WorkerBookmark This
GLOBAL TRANS LOGISTIC
673 Little Tree CIR
Salt Lake City, UT
Posted: August 21 2016
DescriptionJob Type: Home Office, Part-Time. Or you can easily combine it with any other job you have.
GLOBAL TRANS LOGISTIC™ is a successful company that provides guarantee services on
Our mission is to simplify the process of making bargains between sellers and buyers. We never take
any side and treat both parties equally.
What is the method of our work?
- The seller and the shopper discuss the terms and conditions of the bargain.
- The shopper contacts us and describes the bargain terms agreed with the seller.
- We provide the shopper with the invoice to reserve the funds for the bargain. This is the price
of the goods.
- The shopper pays the funds.
- We contact the seller and inform him about the received funds and the necessity to start
performing the bargain.
- The seller sends the goods to the Local Agent.
- Local Agent forwards goods to shopper.
- If the shopper is satisfied with the goods, he agrees to send the funds to the seller. The
reserved money is transferred to the seller.
- If the shopper is not satisfied with the goods, the money is returned to him.
The scheme is quite simple and protects the interests of the both parties.
Local Agent must know general shipping policy and laws and regulations, shipping methods.
What does a Local Agent do?
- Inspects parcels,
- Checks out orders,
- Makes all preparations for shipping parcels.
ResponsibilitiesCollect letters and parcels
Sort incoming letters and parcels
Retrieve clients parcels and information
Sell stamps and other postal products
Get customer signatures for registered, certified, and insured mail
Operate various types of postal equipment
Distribute incoming mail from postal trucks
Shipping parcels at nearest Post office