Fall Internship - CopywriterBookmark This
Cool Life Systems, Inc.
DescriptionThe Cool Life Systems Internship Program is an exciting chance to develop new skills while contributing to an organization that is committed to the transformation and improvement of SaaS technology. The Internship Program presents a unique opportunity to highly talented students who wish to obtain real-world work experience and to develop strengths in essential skills.
This position will offer you the chance to develop your resume with on the job experience while developing your skills. The unique position will work with various groups within the company but will primarily focus on marketing copywriting. The unpaid intern will work a minimum of 20 hours per week and will be provided a written letter of recommendation upon completing the internship.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will work on a variety of projects and contribute to one or more of the following areas:
* Assist generate marketing collateral
* Write blog posts that appeal mostly to businesses
* Contribute to the Social Media calendar and posts
* Combine blog posts to form short whitepapers
* Write copy for eMail newsletters
* Assist generating marketing collateral
Requirements* Must be a junior or senior pursuing Technical and Business Writing degree
* Cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher
* An interest in the internet, social media and digital marketing
* Capability to work independently in a small work environment
* Detailed oriented
* Prior internship experience a plus
* Excellent writing skills
* Photoshop skills a plus