Article Writing Internship -- 2014Bookmark This
DescriptionAre you looking for a fun opportunity to let your imagination run wild while perfecting the art of writing great content? Are you able to work independently?
An entrepreneurial online business business in Sydney with several online properties and clients is looking for you!
Your duties include writing articles, book content, sales letters, press releases and blogging. You will have opportunities to participating in article writing and book creation from start to finish.
The internship’s duration will be 3 months. During this time, you will learn subtantial experience under our professional guidance. Depending the tasks assigned you may also be awarded with access to training courses for the tasks and/or personal development courses.
This is a virtual internship, meaning that the job can be performed from anywhere in the world with a stable Internet connection.
Our company is an entrepreneurial business based in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 2010, our business specializes in providing IT consulting, marketing and publishing services for online and local businesses. Our main goal is to help business owners get more clients, more time and peace of mind.
ResponsibilitiesIf you are interested in an internship:
- With an entrepreneurial business
- With a business that has remote workers from India to California and from the Philippines to Australia.
- With a business run by an entrepreneur with in-depth knowledge and interests in IT, Marketing, Business, Accelerated Lifelong Learning techniques, Wealth, Health and Well-being Life Strategies ..etc
- Where you will learn and participate in real projects from concept to finished products.
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
If you are looking for:
- An immediately paid position
- A stuffy office environment
- A "big" company
- Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes
Then this position is NOT for you, please do not apply.
RequirementsHere are our expectations:
2. Hard work - (doing your best)
3. Willingness to learn - (We will put a lot on you to learn)
4.An email sent to us every day you work answering the following questions - (This is an ABSOLUTE MUST): What you got done that day? What challenges or obstacles you encountered? What questions you have?
5. Communication. That is a big one. This includes the ability for me to call you if necessary, although 90% of our communication will be via email or IM.
If you are interested, please send us your résumé and cover letter along with couple samples of your writing to email@example.com.