Video InternThe Dishh LLC
Writing InternThe Dishh LLC
Content Writing and Editing AssistantProspectMX
Intern for startup marketing agency (Remote/Unpaid): Writing, Marketing, and Design internshipsProse Media LLC
Intern for startup marketing agency (w/ stipend): Writing, Marketing, and Design internshipsProse Media LLC
Contentologist for Concertour.com!Bookmark This
Yo, Concertour.com, the black concert entertainment company is looking for a Contentologist. A Concentologist monitors the site content and ensure information displayed on Concertour is accurate and current and will check for broken links or initiate small analytical programs that examine site content in the format of keyword density, number of words per page and content friendly search engine words. To finish off, Contentogist will assist in web marketing campaigns/strategy to analyze different styles of written content to determine which style is correct for Concertour.
Features and Job Functions
Contentogist will edit the writings of other content producers or revise content according to the nature and tone of Concertour. An assistant content coordinator intern will work with outside writers or freelancers to develop content in the form of Internet marketing copy for websites.
Hey, we expect our Contentogist to have strong communication and writing skills and the ability to edit various types of content ranging from general content to specialized content such as sales copy for a website, slogans, corporate information and other miscellaneous copy.
• An assistant content coordinator will report to the Senior Project Manager, LeJuan Gibbons.
• This position allows a potential candidate the opportunity to learn our business. This position is usually promoted to PROJECT MANAGER with 6-9 months.
• This position allows a potential candidate the opportunity to work from home. Bi Weekly meetings are held and networking tools such as video conference, email, text, are used to communicate. The intern must live in the Los Angeles area.
1. Help to electronically distribute a range of analytic and informational publications through various electronic means.
2. Post various products to the appropriate networks and identify which products should be disseminated to which networks.
3. Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties.
4. Develop SOPs on current tasks and collaborate to develop and implement a new dissemination platform.
5. Gather requirements and work with IT staff to improve processes and tools.
6. Working with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties.
7. Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs, and events.
8. Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference.
9. Track and report on all site metrics.
10. Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors.
11. Copyedit and proofread all web content.
12. Oversee freelancers, including writers, copyeditors and community outreach organizers.
13. Develop briefing materials on production processes, including classification guides and sourcing guides.
14. Provide analytical support for the creation of information