Content WriterVillage Critter Outfitter
Editorial / Journalism InternKnuckle Down Lacrosse
Technology Services and Executive Assistance for professional writerDefinitive Words Cyber Publishing
JOURNALISM / MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING / PUBLIC RELATIONS / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNMo Green Juice, DBA a Division of Vital Health for Life, LLC
Grant Writing Intern for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
Time to Save
DescriptionTime to Save (www.timetosave.com) is a social organization dedicated to help people of all ages save for their financial future. We are focused on enhancing the quality of life of our members as they age so that they are free to pursue their interests without worrying about their financial situation. This is accomplished by fulfilling our member’s needs for an interactive community, information/education and savings options. These benefits allow our members to make “Time to Save” when preparing for their future.
ResponsibilitiesThe Blogger Extraordinaire will be responsible for some, but not limited to:
• editing and publishing content on the website and chapter blogs
• set up and review Google Alerts on key topics for material for blog posts
• measure and track the effectiveness of blog topics based on number of viewers and number of comments
• as appropriate respond promptly to blog comments and e-mail
• research other blogs and provide links to other blogs
• re-format and re-write the website as assigned
• ensure voice is consistent and that proper grammar, spelling and structure is applied.