Blogger/Journalist/Writer Intern Needed for Content Marketing CompanyBookmark This
My Virtual Genie LLC
PO Box 3118
DescriptionMy Virtual Genie grants the online marketing support wishes of women webpreneurs. We're revolutionizing the way women web entrepreneurs make money and meaning online by providing content marketing and new media services to help them create a profit-getting and influential web presence.
You will be helping us build authority, brand awareness and demand by creating and publishing uniquely branded content products that bring a fun and fresh perspective on how to market with content and motivate women business owners to retain our services.
The ideal candidate will be helping us roll out the first of it's kind content marketing program for women webreneurs. You'll learn the trade of online content marketing from the ground up.
We are looking for an intern passionate about new media and content marketing, who can help roll out this revolutionary new program.
We are looking for Virtual Assistant, Communications, Journalism and/or PR students to provide them a content/social media/search marketing and PR campaign learning opportunity. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who will perform social media marketing management with exposure to many online communication vehicles.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be responsible for creating content that supports products and services for My Virtual Genie and its clients.
- Create and maintain editorial calendars
- Creation of 2 articles per week on content marketing and online business.
- Creation of email marketing messages for weekly broadcasts and product launch campaigns
- Research and writing of ebook reports that educate market on content marketing and new media topics for online business owners
- to come with fun and fresh ideas for other kinds of content that would be a good fit on site.
- to coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Track stats and prepare monthly analytic reports
- attend weekly editorial meetings
- conduct article interviews with clients
- publish articles and press releases to article and PR directories
Requirements- Interest and knowledge in blogging and email marketing
- Possess skills in writing and online research
- You will sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- You must own a fast, reliable computer and have a high speed internet connection.
- You will be provided with all necessary learning materials and mentoring and any software required.
- Basic HTML (can be taught to right candidate)
- Experience with the Wordpress blogging platform a plus but not a requirement
- Proficiency in Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines